Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pumpkin Cookies


The first Presidential Debate, here in Denver, caused a lot of anxiousness in drivers with major road closures for 7 hours! So I already disliked the debate before it started, for the stress it caused of getting Little Red (the girl I nanny) from her school located south of DU to her dance classes north of DU.

I won't get into politics, however all I do know is, that they needed to warn someone that there would be no commercial breaks, because damn did I have to pee! If you are, for whatever reason, interested in my thoughts on tonight's debate you can follow my twitter feed. Disclaimer, wine and muscle relaxers were consumed this evening.

So during a much needed bathroom break, I decided to make pumpkin cookies! I get distracted easily.



Here's what you need:
  • Box of spice cake mix
  • Can of pumpkin


Mix together thoroughly. You could use a hand blender but I prefer mixing by hand with a thicker batter.


I used an ice cream scoop to put on a pan. Since these cookies do not spread while baking, you are able to put more on the pan at a time.



Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes.



Delicious! The texture is more similar to a cake than a cookie, so they can easily be transformed into breakfast muffins on the go!



Seamus loved them too! I may make smalled balls next time and store as treats for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment