Saturday, October 6, 2012

India Tavern

Denver's first snow of the year!!!








Last night, Bryan and I had a date night out at India Tavern, located int he Denver Tech Center. I honestly have no idea how this place is not packed. It is DELICIOUS! It is by far among the best Indian food I have ever had.


The interior is gorgeous, with its plum walls! Please, excuse the foggy photo. Cell phones make things so difficult some times!

Look at the size of my apple-tini! It was giant, delicious, and much- needed after a long week.


"An excruciatingly hot curry, more pain and sweat than flavor. For our customers who do this on a dare, we will require you to state a verbal disclaimer not holding us liable for any physical or emotional damage. After eating this curry, if you do manage to finish your serving or curry, a bottle of beer is on us."


I ordered the Butter Chicken and Bryan ordered the Chicken Vidaloo (extra spicy, of course). The flavors were amazing. I tried the Phaal sauce, and while the spices were indeed overbearing, the flavor, once you got past the spice, was delicious.

It was such a wonderful night out, I am already craving India Tavern again.

No comments:

Post a Comment