Monday, October 22, 2012

Music Monday

I've decided to do a weekly post dedicated to music, what I'm listening to and what is probably stuck in my head. So, here is the first of many "Music Mondays" to come.

Formally known as Goodnight Sunrise, the band The Goodnight has hooked me again with their new single "The Love Left in You". Fabulous.Perhaps I'm biased due to family connections, however these guys got me through the long drive of the entire state of Wyoming!



Taylor Swift's new album "Red" came out today. Taylor and I have a love/hate relationship, mostly because she gets stuck in my head. However, Little Red and I are in a dire need for new music to listen to on the way to school and activities (there is only so many times I can listen to "Call Me Maybe). I will give credit, where it is due, the chick has talent and is successful for a reason. Music often finds a way to express our innermost feelings, when we can't express them ourselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment