Saturday, September 22, 2012

Wag 'n Trail Benefit


This morning we attended the Wag 'n Trail Event benefiting the Denver Dumb Friends League. Bryan and I adopted Dante, our 110 lbs of love from the Buddy Center, a charter of DDFL, last December. Dante has brought so much love and joy to our lives. I can't imagine life without the love of a dog!

The event included a 1.6 mile walk within the Glendale Open Farm Space in Castle Rock, Colorado. Vendors and sponsors supplied information about pet first aid, dental cleaning, and of course lots of treats for the pups! I of course signed up for pet fostering. I'll be sure to update how that goes, since I'm thrilled about the idea of cuddling a litter of puppies before they are able to be adopted. Here are some pictures of today's event.

Mooooooo

"I don't want to smile"



Dante enjoying and slobbering over the raw hide he got

No comments:

Post a Comment