Friday, June 1, 2012

TasteBook


http://i-cdn.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/kitchen/2008_01_10-Tastebook.jpg
Photo Credit


Have you heard of TasteBook? If not, it is a free online community where you can browse recipes across cookbooks and blogs, create your own recipe collection, and explore the recipe collections of others. I inherited my grandmother's three recipe boxes shortly before her death. I actually heard about TasteBook from the inflight magazine on the way home from her funeral. With TasteBook I can manually upload all of my grandmother's recipes to share with family and friends. TasteBook also allows you to publish your collection into a hardback book, perfect for the holidays!

Follow me on TasteBook: rileyk. I look forward to sharing recipes with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment